[support] unpublished blog post published anyway?

Anton anton.list at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 02:16:35 UTC 2008

On 16/01/2008, Greg Holsclaw <Greg.Holsclaw at trouvemedia.com> wrote:
> Are you using a view to display the blog posts? If so, did you use the
> published = yes filter? Just covering all the bases.

That was my first thought also. A nodes published vs unpublished
status isn't an enforced control - its a field in the database and it
is up to modules and custom code to obey that hint.

Note that PHP snippets can also display unpublished nodes too. Make
sure any queries in PHP snippets check the node tables status field.

--
Cheers
Anton