[support] New poster introduction and Drupal support request

Michael Hallager michael at networkstuff.co.nz
Fri Jan 18 08:59:13 UTC 2008

Hello all-

This is my first post to this list. My Name is Michael and I live in Auckland
New Zealand (and shortly Melbourne Australia)

My area of professional expertise and work is Systems Administration. Ie: I
setup and maintain the back end servers for business and internet service
providers.

I have just installed Drupal 5.6, E-commerce 3.4 and associated required
modules on a LAMP system.

I have mostly got my head around it except that I would really like to
catagorise the products rather then having a 6+ page continuous list.

How can this be done please?

Also I would like to obtain offers from original theme developer(s) to provide
something professional for this website. I already have the logo completed.

Kind regards,

Michael Hallager