[support] Mixing local posts with aggregated posts in the front page

Albert Cuesta acuesta at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 11:41:12 UTC 2008

Hi

For a community site, I'd like to display in the front page both local
posts (i.e. posted to Drupal by registered users) and external posts
from selected blogs. I know that I can use the Aggregator module for
displaying external feeds separately, but I want to 'mix' those with
the local ones, so I guess there should be some way of converting
aggregated content into local nodes. Or is there some way to achieve
what I want with Views?

Any help on how to do this will be very appreciated.

Thanks