[support] vocabularies and person schema in v 6

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 03:52:13 UTC 2008

Greets drupal support list

hope you are all well, and happy new year!
I hear that v6 is going to be out?

I am pulling up an old thread,

re. person schema

Jean, any news on the sites below, and or modules? If necessary I can make a
start
(add person schema properties to user module so that users can enter  values
to describe themselves according some  existing reusable schema)

From: "Jean Gazis" <jgazis at gmail.com>

> There are some organizations that have people in the NYC Drupal Group are
> using Drupal to develop "social networking" sites.  They are launching in
> the next month or two and some of the development  will be contributed
> back.

Rusty Cog:

is there a way to integrate taxonomies now in the v6 version? the rationale
for integrating vocabularies is because we use the same terms in different
sectors, but hang such terms from different classification systems depending
on what sector is used. I am looking to the functionality to support the
following procedure (see the slide at the end which shows how different
taxonomies are connected at the term level(node) despite different
structures

www.dtic.mil/mlw/2004/presentations/*Bedford*.ppt