[support] Issues with initializing Variables on startup..

Scott Matthews smatthews at optaros.com
Tue Jan 29 20:59:13 UTC 2008

Okay, you are just proving my point.

The variable_*** methods as well as settings.php are using $conf for
the array of set variables.  THis documentation on the site just
forwarded says it is for the configuration path.   That's what I was
saying that they are conflicting and my variables are not getting set
correct.  I'm getting the impression that my concerns are being
brushed aside as "All my problem".

http://api.drupal.org/api/global/conf/6