[support] Unable to sign in

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 03:29:42 UTC 2008

I was working on a site tonight, and when I went to do something on another page (I don't remember which one exactly) I was signed
out, and got the Access Denied error.  Then, when I tried to sign in, the user ID and password would just disappear as if I never
signed in in the first place.  I tried in FF, IE, and Opera, and got the same in all places.  Has anybody seen this and know what
causes it?  I've had this happen on another Drupal site, but I'm not sure how I got past it.

Thanks.

Steve