[support] automatically create related content type

marolijo - Pol Maresma marolijo at yahoo.es
Thu Jul 3 07:50:08 UTC 2008

Hello, I'm going to create a Drupal site based on an very, very old ASP web
site.

It's a radio station website, with programs, and news ans links related to
this programs.
Each program have a user and can create news/links (that content has a table
relation to the program table automatically).

How can I create this kind of relation on Drupal?
Different content types and node relation? But how to relate automatically a
user link/new to the program?

Maybe I should use taxonomy?

I was thinking on do this: attach 2 views on program content type templatre,
to show related news and links.

Thank's for all.
Pol