[support] Remove inline class from node links

John Fletcher net at twoedged.org
Fri Jul 11 06:23:46 UTC 2008

I have a problem with the links at the bottom of a node ("add new comment"
etc. - I'm not sure if these links have a certain name).

When the last bit of content in a node is floated, the links wrap up around
the floated elements instead of being "cleared" and staying below the node
content.  I noticed that the ul containing the links has the classes "links"
and "inline".  If I manually remove the "inline" class then the links behave
as desired.

Where does the class "inline" get added to this list of links and what is
the best way to remove it on all nodes?