[support] (Firefox2 + kubuntu + admire-gray theme) problem

Abdullah Teke ateke.groups at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 17:51:56 UTC 2008

Hello;

i changed my web site from wordpress to drupal 5.7 with admire-gray theme.
And
i tested my web site with some of browsers ( firefox3+winXP,
firefox2+winXP,safari+winXP, opera+winXP, IE7+winXP,firefox3+kubuntu,
opera+kubuntu, konqueror+kubuntu ). I didnt see any problem working my web
site with these. And i use firefox3 with kubuntu normally. Two days ago one
of my friend said to me that my web site didnt work properly. i asked him
what he used for browse. He said me he browsed with firefox2 on ubuntu. And
then i installed firefox 2 on to the my kubuntu. Then i saw the problem. i
attached two snapshot. One of them shows the my web page in konqueror, and
the other is shown with firefox2. i didnt have any chance to try with other
linux box. Is there any body who can tell the reason of this. Thanks..