[support] Remove inline class from node links

John Fletcher net at twoedged.org
Sat Jul 12 01:56:04 UTC 2008

Thanks Jeremy,

That is certainly a valid idea, and if I don't come up with anything else I
will have to do that.  I have about 8 content type templates and I could put
that into each of them.

However that seems a little bit "hacky".  Is there not a "better way" -
removing the class from the <ul>?  When I asked where the "inline" class
comes from I meant: which piece of code adds the "inline" class so that it
prints <ul class="links inline"> instead of <ul class="links">?  I know
theme_links does this but it just prints the arguments that it is given...
how does it get those arguments...?

Thanks,
John