[support] druapl issue?

tom lee freemail168 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 03:55:31 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 8:41 PM, Cog Rusty <cog.rusty at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think there is anything wrong with function drupal_eval().

right, I commented out the full function

function drupal_eval($code) {
  ob_start();
  print eval('?>'. $code); // line 1352
  $output = ob_get_contents();
  ob_end_clean();
  return $output;
}

I still get the same error. it looks th line 1352 in
/var/www/html/includes/common.inc is incorrectly reported.

>It
> just tries to run some php code which you have written in a post or in
> a block and fails. The error is in line 22 of your own code,
> apparently a call to
> file_get_contents(http://abc.mywebsite.com/?prt=test).

for the following error.
warning: file_get_contents(http://abc.mywebsite.com/?prt=test)
[function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Connection
refused in /var/www/html/includes/common.inc(1352) : eval()'d code on
line 22.

which file does "line 22" refer to?

> What is your PHP version?

 apache version 2.2.8, php 5.2.6.

> One thing you could try is to add allow_url_fopen = true and

it is there already.

> allow_url_include = true in php.ini,

I tried to turn it on and reloaded httpd, but I get the same error.

Thanks.

tom