[support] how do i show data in tabular form.

mukesh yadav mak.gnu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 16:32:21 UTC 2008

hi,
I'm noob to drupal. I'm trying to upgrade a site. though  i have manged to
do most of things. but when I copy paste the content of the site from
original to drupal. the data does not show in a proper manner. I do have
installed TinyMCE. when i paste in body it shows as i want but after
submiting the form the formate changes. this means that tinyMCE is not doing
his job. How do I paste Data as it is. it looks. (The data is in some Text
and some are in table.)