[support] How bring the event search box and event calendar in to block

bharani kumar bharanikumariyerphp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 18:18:11 UTC 2008

hi hays

thanks for reply...

Dear i did the custom block that custom block perform like displaying all
events title,

now i want to add search and evet date picker in to this event block......

like example am saying

assum if we want to add the five star into block then we print the

syntax

fivestar_widget_form($node)

like this manner any syntax there , for display the event search and event
date picker

thanks