[support] Disappearing .htaccess File

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 06:19:40 UTC 2008

I've been working on a customer site on my server, and I uploaded it to the client server today.  The front page displayed fine,
but when I click on any links, I get page not found errors.  I'm using clean URLs on my server (like I do on every project), and I
noticed that the .htaccess file was missing.  I uploaded it twice, but when I go to another folder and come back, it's gone, as if
I never uploaded it in the first place.  I asked the client about it, and they know of nothing that would do that.  Has anybody
seen this before, or know how to fix it?

Thanks.

Steve