[support] Disappearing .htaccess File

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 07:23:52 UTC 2008

I'm using FileZilla, and I can see the .htaccess file just fine on my own server.  I can upload and download to and from that
server and see the file (and also on other servers) without a problem.

The reason I don't think it is there is because none of my links work.  I'm using clean URLs and the home page shows fine, but
every link I click on gives the "URL /xxxxx not found on this server" error message.

I can't access the .conf file.  My FTP access puts me in the Drupal root, which is a subdomain.  I tried modifying Base_Rewrite,
but that does no good since the .htaccess isn't even there in the first place.

Steve