[support] Drupal 5 works with FF not IE

Peter Dow (DSS) pdow at dowsoftware.com
Mon Jul 21 13:40:05 UTC 2008

Drupal 5.

Good tip about a2enmod -- I'd copied it from mods-available to mods-enabled.

Re your 2nd link (134439), I'm pretty much "Method 2: virtual hosts" and
"Option A", although I only have the one site. I've done everything it
said and still no joy -- I still get the "Not Found  The requested URL
/drupal5/admin/settings/clean-urls was not found on this server."

I don't know if it's related, but I use no-ip.com for DNS.  It's set up
to do a "port 80 redirect", meaning a URL like "www.cardenasdow.us"
actually goes to "www.cardenasdow.us:5080" (in my case).  My router
forwards the 5080 to 80 on the Drupal server.