[support] blogger's list by role

Steve Hays hays at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 21 19:46:39 UTC 2008

If I understand your goal, Views will do it.  I am using Views 2 under
Drupal 6.3, and I can't speak to earlier versions.

I am attaching a .pdf of the Views page for my blog list--with the
User Type filter open.  As you can see, you can select multiple roles
and exclude roles in the filtering process.  The trick will still be
to produce a visually pleasant link to each blog.

Steve Hays
Ohio University