[support] blogger's list by role

geniekids geniekids at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 20:02:20 UTC 2008

Thnaks steve & Bill for the quick response
In Drupal 5x how do i get the views to show as a field the following
Profile: Blog url

(I can see his as one field in the drupal6x  screen shot that you have
attached)
but unfortunately i need it in 5x - i can;t seem to find the field blog url
of a profile / user
pl help