[support] GNU License displayed instead of home page

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 23 18:54:33 UTC 2008

As some of you may remember from a previous thread, I had some Apache
issues on a new site with clean URLs.  We eventually got the httpd.conf
file updated correctly  (we were missing FollowSymLinks), and we can now
get to all the links - except the home page.  So basically, it's
reversed from before.  When I go to www.mysite.com, I get the text of
the GNU public license instead of the home page.  If I go to
mysite.com/index.php, I get the home page just fine.  I realize this is
more of an Apache issue, but I'm curious to see if anyone has come
across this issue before and if they know how to fix it.

Thanks.

Steve