[support] Where are my SQL db files?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 21:35:18 UTC 2008

Just above the line you cite ("Here's the variable") is an explanation of
the various fields, explaining that "dd08" is the database you want.

Check out the Drupal Handbook Documentation:
Copying a site to a local MAMP installation on a Mac
http://drupal.org/node/232460

Has some good info, even though you don't need to go to "terminal mode".

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar