[support] help with php in a template

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Thu Jul 24 06:44:39 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm using the content contemplate module for having different templates for each type of contents.
I'm not able to write php, so I have a problem...
I have a type of content called "pda".
Each node is a brief description of a model of PDA.
At the end of the page, I put 2 lines into the template of PDA's type of content, that are:

<?php
print $node->nid ?>
"> Download or listen to podcast about
<?php
print $title ?></a></div>

This lines allow user to see podcast about the PDA that he is reading.
That's ok, but, if there are no podcast about that node, how can I turn off displaying that link?
so users don't click to see only 2 words like "no podcast for that PDA"!
Thanks in advance.