[support] help with php in a template

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Thu Jul 24 19:01:26 UTC 2008

Hi,
you wrote:

> Need more information to help.  Are the podcasts a field in the PDA
> content type, or are they adiffent related node? OR are you just
> assuming a link convention?

podcast is a type of content.

    when users make a new podcast, they can select from a combobox, that is
a list of pda's models,  the right pda for which they want to upload their
podcast.
The combobox is a cck nodereference field, that lists all models of PDA,
based on the PDA type of content.
then, when a user make a podcast, its url is like:
www.mysite.com/podcast/podcast_of_pdaname_written_by_authorname
where pdaname is the name of PDA selected by the user, and authorname is the
name of the user.
the title of the page is made automatically by automatic nodetitle module.
so, to summerize, we have 2 type of contents, pda and podcast.
tell me if I should explain better.