[support] Out of Space On Server Error

Anton anton.list at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 23:10:52 UTC 2008

2008/7/25 Steve Edwards <killshot91 at comcast.net>:
> I'm using FCKEditor with IMCE, and when my client goes to upload files, he
> gets a message that says "You don't have enough free space".  The files
> being uploaded are well within the limits in Admin settings and php.ini, and
> there is a ton of space available on the server.  What limit could this be
> hitting that's telling us there is no more space?

Something to check...

Uploads are (usually) first saved in the systems temp directory (eg
/tmp on *nix servers) before being copied into the Drupal files
directory. If that temp directory is on another filesystem, it may
well be nearly full even if there is plenty of space elsewhere.

--
Cheers
Anton