[support] search problem

bharani kumar bharanikumariyerphp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 13:11:37 UTC 2008

dear every thing i did already,

the thing is drupal taking some diffrent manner,

that is genrally search is

when ever the keyword is meet, it display,
but in drupal,not doing like that

assume ..i enter the apple as keyword ,
if the apple is in the table then it display the content otherwise ,
it is not display the near of this word ..

if the word present like appl, app..

these words are not display..

Drupal doing like exact word match only displaying...

i written the patch for that..
this mayuse full

if u want ask me..i send u