[support] Simple Organic Groups question1

Edward Peters edward.peters at uk.iofc.org
Sat Jul 26 16:47:42 UTC 2008

I am going nuts trying to find out why I cannot see in the blocks list a
block for group homepages. The OG manual speaks of: "A block is shown on the
group home page that links to these group specific posts and actions. The
block also provides summary information about the group." But I cannot find
that block in the blocks list, or how to enable it. Can anyone help? I am
assuming the path to the group homepage is simply the node id?

Thanks in advance

Edward Peters

Oxford, UK

www.iofc.org