[support] Uploading and getting online

Steve Hays hays at ohio.edu
Sat Jul 26 17:58:56 UTC 2008

Cary,

Your comments caused me to rethink the memory issue.  First, I
misprinted the max size, which was 51,000 KB (51 MB).  then, the
realization that my beginning site was over the normal size caused me
to rethink why.  I flushed the cache and ended up with 2MB, which
loaded right up.

I'm still not done with all my problems, but at least I'm making
progress.  Many thanks.

Steve Hays
Ohio University