[support] Simple Organic Groups question

Edward Peters edward.peters at uk.iofc.org
Sun Jul 27 05:41:34 UTC 2008

Thanks Neil for your reply. The point is that I cannot see these blocks
listed in the blocks list. Does anyone know if there are compatibility
issues which might prevent display of these blocks in the list when some
other modules are enabled? I have not other OG modules enabled, but quite  a
lot of others.

Edward Peters

Message: 4

Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 18:52:15 +0200

I think the two main og blocks you're looking for are Group Notifications
and Group Details.

Neil