[support] tutorial on dynamically generating menu in D5

Florent JOUSSEAUME florent.jousseaume at makina-corpus.com
Mon Jul 28 14:07:50 UTC 2008

For your example, this is not a switch, but 2 modules with differents
ACL. The block 'login' is displayed for 'Anonymous' and the menu is
displayed for 'Authenticated user' (block Navigation).

For the element's visibility in the menu, this is with the user_access
method defined in the function 'hook_menu' for each module.

Florent JOUSSEAUME,