[support] How to confirm that Drupal is using reverse_proxy?

Jason Becker jasondbecker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 23:55:10 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have nginx 0.7.6 in front of Drupal 6.3 in a test environment.

I have edited settings.php:

'reverse_proxy' => TRUE,

'reverse_proxy_addresses' => array('192.168.2.179'),

Where can I look to see a X-Forwarded-For address? I don't see it in
the sessions table (hostname).

I have tested with plain old PHP to confirm that my proxy setup is
copesetic and written X-Forwarded-For into the apache log (i.e.
%{X-Forwarded-For}i) but how do I confirm my proxy setup is working
with Drupal?

My apologies if this is obvious! But smite me with the answer!

Cheers

Jason