[support] php and drupal. how to start learning?

Shyamala Rajaram shyamala at netlinkindia.com
Thu Jul 31 08:03:49 UTC 2008

I have embedded Aquia'a video on my blog. "A 10 minute Drupal Demo for a small business website", real neat video. Gives a good Preview as to what drupal can do. Check out: http://shyamala-drupal.blogspot.com/.

Useful links : http://drupal.org/getting-started
http://drupal.org/handbook/customization/tutorials/beginners-cookbook

Shyamala
Technology Head - Drupal Competency Center
Netlink Technologies Ltd.