[support] information organization for a magazine website

Gezim Hoxha hgezim at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 03:00:42 UTC 2008

Hey all.
I'm totally new to drupal. I read the PDF getting started guide and I found
it very useful. Thanks to the drupal community for all your hard work.

I'm trying to make a web site for a magazine and I'm looking for some advise
from the veterans.

First, I need to tackle the information organization issue.
The magazine  has a number of issues in one series (about 6 issues/each
series). Each issue has a number of articles.
I'm not sure if it's better to make each article just a story and then add
a taxonomy to link it to a specific issue or whether to have issues as a
book?  How would I represent a series?

Now, a bit in the implementation end. I on the right side of the front page
a list of stories (blog site) and right side of main page list of all the
 articles for the current issue. What's the best way of doing this?

Thanks in advance for any pointers that you might be able to give me.

Regards,
-Gezim