[support] Menu positioning

John Fletcher net at twoedged.org
Tue Jun 3 10:05:55 UTC 2008

Is there a way to instruct Drupal 6 to show a certain menu without actually
putting the node you are viewing into that menu?

I'm using primary links as the source of secondary links and I'd like to
instruct Drupal that "this node I'm viewing is associated with this menu
item" so that the correct combination of primary and secondary links is
displayed.  I can achieve this by just putting all the relevant nodes as
third-level menu items, but then I've got a LOT of stuff in my menu (I've
got about 700 nodes).