[support] CCK type of 'person'

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Tue Jun 3 17:25:29 UTC 2008

Bio and Autonodetitle will do exactly what you describe.

Bio can be used for users creating their own profiles; if the profiles
will be entered by someone other than the person being described (ie,
you are creating a site that gives biographical info on renowned
oceanographers) then you can use autonodetitle with a standard cck
content type.

Cheers,

Bill

--