[support] Strange search problem

Edward Peters edward.peters at uk.iofc.org
Sun Jun 8 18:29:14 UTC 2008

I have a strange problem. I have a search block which works perfectly on my
localhost. But when I put the site onto my web server, the search block goes
to the further search page without any results (which are then found by a
second search on that page). I notice that the search term is not being put
into the url, e.g. search/node/searchterm (i.e. /searchterm not present,
while it is on my localhost). So far as I know, the configurations and dbs
are the same. Can anyone advise me what might be the problem? Many thanks.

Edward Peters
Oxford, UK
www.iofc.org