[support] Strange search problem

Edward Peters edward.peters at uk.iofc.org
Tue Jun 10 17:13:01 UTC 2008

I am not sure what you mean by 'short url'. If you mean search/node, yes it
works.

On my local host, if I search for, say, 'green', it goes to a page whose url
is search/node/green.

But if I do the same on the web server, it goes to a page whose url is just
search/node.

That's my problem.

Any further ideas?

Edward Peters