[support] Google Spreadsheet

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:29:43 UTC 2008

While I see there have been discussions of implementing a Google
Spreadsheet-like feature for Drupal or an API to share data with an
actual Google Spreadsheet, I don't see any working code.

Does such a thing exist? I have a site where the owner wants to keep
the list of Drupal users (complete with a set of custom fields) in a
Google Spreadsheet. My only solution is to hook into the registration
form processor and use curl to post the fields to the Google
Spreadsheet. This I believe can be done and would work. Updates are
not yet accounted for, but I'm not sure this will be a requirement.

Anyone have an alternative solution?

Thanks!