[support] Setting head_title and title independently

David Carman dcarman at crchealth.com
Wed Jun 18 18:00:44 UTC 2008

Thanks.  As I understand it, those functions are used in an individual
theme.  I am trying to find a way to set those variables in the module
itself so that it will work for any theme without having to add a
template.php file to each individual theme with one of those functions
in them.  If I define a theme_[module_name]_page_title function would
whatever it returns be passed as $page_title to the templates, or would
there be a way within such a function to make sure a variable gets
passed to the templates?  I am still trying to figure out the flow
between modules and themes.

Thanks for the help,

David