[support] Possible to add block to node content?

Laura Scott pinglaura at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 20:57:25 UTC 2008

Yes. You can define a region in your theme, into which you place the
block. Many themes by default will place blocks placed into the
"content" region below the node. Look at the handbooks on phptemplate
themes discussion on regions. Defining them is *really* easy in Drupal
6.

An alternative approach would be to use php within the node's content
(using the input form and the php parser input setting) to print the
block.

Laura