[support] Different stylesheet based on path

Jody Cleveland cleveland at winnefox.org
Wed Jun 25 22:42:16 UTC 2008

I'm running a site with Drupal 6.2 that will have many different sections to
the site.

Is there a way to define a stylesheet based on path? Sections does a great
job defining themes based on path, but that only let's you choose a
different theme. I'd love something exactly like that, but with the ability
to just choose a different stylesheet. Many of the sections on my site will
just use a different header graphic. I'd rather not duplicate the template,
just serve it a different stylesheet.

Is there a way to do this?

- jody