[support] Translating english to english

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Jun 26 19:56:39 UTC 2008

2008/6/26 Ámon Tamás <amont at 5net.hu>:
> I have a multilingual site (but I think this is not important in this
> situation) and here is an english string in drupal core, for example:
> "Body". But I like to write this in the forms "Text".
> How can I make it?

For the string "Body" you should be able to do that at Administer >
Content management > Content types.

In general, though there is a great writeup in the handbook "HOWTO:
Creating a customized language set to replace Drupal terminology"

http://drupal.org/node/24593

Regards,
Greg

--