[support] Modify template of node/add/something?

Carlos Zuniga carlos.zun at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 07:26:18 UTC 2008

Hi, I want to use a bookmarklet that opens a window in
node/add/bookmark with the url of the page where I clicked the
bookmarklet in a url field I've created with cck.

So the bookmarklet opens something like this:
http://example.net/node/add/bookmarket?url=http%3A//www.google.com/

Now I want to know if there's a way to modify the template of the node
add page so I can populate the url field with that variable.

Is it possible?
--
If you're not making art with the intention of having it copied,
you're not really making art for the 21th century.