[support] Navigation Block has vanished

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sun Jun 29 10:28:29 UTC 2008

I don't understand. Magically the website started working again. I swear
I didn't do anything. It wasn't working when I went to bed, and now it
is working again.

To reply to Bakwas' post: My Drupal 4.7 Admin menu doesn't have a
content management option, just Content. And Content doesn't have post
settings. There is Admin > Settings > Posts, but that's an unrelated
page. It has things like the number of characters in a trimmed post, but
nothing about permissions.

Anyways, thanks for trying to help. I'll start planning to move to
Drupal 5 in the future.

Cheers,
Daniel.