[support] Different stylesheet based on path

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 22:33:05 UTC 2008

For Drupal 6, see also this for how to add stylesheets to a theme's .info file

http://drupal.org/node/171209

and this for a more versatile method for adding path-based stylesheets:

http://drupal.org/node/225868

Note that arg() always returns the original drupal path (such as
node/nn) and not the alias, so in some cased you may need to use
drupal_get_path_alias($_GET['q']) and then split it.