[support] Finding a decent developer

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Tue Mar 4 13:37:26 UTC 2008

We are looking for a developer mainly to:

- customise existing modules
- create 1 or 2 small new modules (one example: http://drupal.org/node/228892)

This post isn't meant to a "help wanted" plea, more of a request for information as to how we can best find developers in drupal. I've posted a couple of jobs on the .org forum Paid Work section and not had much luck. I see people posting jobs there "for around $50" and get replies! Maybe because I never mention our budget, perhaps that's the problem. My thinking is that developers will quote an hourly rate or a quote for the job and I can decide to pay it or not. What do other people do in this respect?

Is there a better way of finding eager Drupal developers?

Neil