[support] A (probably) trivial question

Matt Funk matze999 at gmx.net
Wed Mar 5 17:40:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

i am playing around with Drupal 6.1. I set up some user accounts and checked
the permissions for them to be able to create/edit and delete the page
content.

While i can create the page with the option showing up under the Create
Content menu link, i don't seem to be able to edit it afterwards. It does not
show up anywhere (except under the admin->content link, which the normal user
does not and should not have access to).
I expected the edit link to show up under the my account settings for the user
who created the page. But it does not.

What am i missing?

mat