[support] A (probably) trivial question

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Wed Mar 5 18:23:26 UTC 2008

Also, you seem to be implying that because the user doesn't see it on
their my accounts page, that they don't have privileges to edit it.
This statement may not be true.  If the user navigated to the page
directly by its node/### url.  They would normally see an edit tab.

Said another way.  Drupal does not (without additional modules) by
default provide a page that shows the user the content that they can
edit.

The views module is one module that you can download that gives you the
ability to create a page to show a user all the content that they have
authored.

Clear as mud ;)?

Dave