[support] File download page

Brett Evanson brettev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 23:59:53 UTC 2008

You could do it in a view, and at the theme layer pull the file title and link out and put it in as a link right to the file. Do you get the option to reference the file as a field in the views setup? If so, put it in, go to the view theme wizard, and find the name of the variable it is passing in, and try messing with that. worst case scenario, you load the node again. wouldn't be the best performance wise, but guaranteed to work.

--

Brett Evanson

brettev at gmail.com