[support] current wiki tools in drupal

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Mar 10 14:36:56 UTC 2008

Earnie and others following this thread:

Earnie, your example actually shows the limits of simply Googling. In fact,
the liquid wiki project <http://drupal.org/project/liquid> seems
abandoned<http://drupal.org/node/148904>for the moment, which is the
one that is mentioned in the Wiki recipe which
Google displayed on top.

There is a pretty detailed thread at
groups<http://groups.drupal.org/node/7072>which points to more
activity being done on the
wikitools <http://drupal.org/project/wikitools> module. Indeed it seems
there was a flurry of work on Wikitools in April and there is a D6 version
for it.

I have found this thread most helpful and informative and dislike the
suggestion that simply Googling could have replaced the helpful discussion
here.

My own concern is that functionality that would handle issues around
simultaneous editing do yet seem to be provided. If people know otherwise,
please post.

Shai