[support] current wiki tools in drupal

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Mar 10 20:59:37 UTC 2008

Earnie,

Wow, thanks for the link to the checkout module. That was really helpful. I
think that is just what I need.

Earnie, maybe you are just better at Google than a lot of people. I know I'm
better at Google than a lot people, but worse than others. Google (and other
search engines) may look simple to use but in fact there are huge variations
in skill levels to find information from search engines. There are a host of
reading, page scanning, word finding, synonym generation skills that the
best users of search engines all have. FYI I did at least two different
rounds of Google searching on node locking and other key words recently and
neither time did they lead me to the checkout module.

Earnie, I'd much rather celebrate your wonderful abilities to find relevant
information than feel that I have to duck from your scolding.

Best,

Shai