[support] multisite OR many drupals

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Fri Mar 14 21:15:50 UTC 2008

This will work. Remember to set .htaccess overrides for each directory
in an apache conf file if you want to use clean URLs.

Generally, I use one codebase and mutltisite in this scenario, with
separate subdirectories in the sites directory. You can put discrete
themes, modules and files directories in each of those subdirectories.

What problem are you having with multisite?

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company
http://www.chillco.com